1oz 2021 Golden Eagle Nugget Silver Coin
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts the Golden Eagle nugget, which resembles a bird of prey in fight, along with the text "Golden Eagle, 1931". The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the year date, weight and purity are also included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Gold Eagle Nugget
This nugget was discovered by prospector James Larcombe's 17 year old son at the hight of the Great Depression. The Golden Eagle was found in Widgiemoolth, a small town east of Perth and it weight 1,136 oz.